Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The Press

Oatie had his photo taken for our local rag, to promote disabled people in the community, to improve access for all disabilities...

All was well until when I went to put my skates on the coach shouted at the photographer for walking on the ice... (not my fault), also highlighted that there isn't a waiver form for him to sign for the press to go on the ice....

Well anyway, the photographer got the photos that he wanted anyway,and I think my husband did good damage control.

We enjoyed our thanksgiving weekend, it was super and our baby turned 1!! yes 1!!!

There was something I wanted to blog about and now can't remember what it was.... when I remember I will blog about it lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...