Wednesday, May 8, 2013

One month on Paleo... and I've dropped 18lbs yay

One month on the paleo lifestyle and I've dropped 18lbs!  Still have 40lbs to go but this is without even trying!!!

It's awesome and I have got my short term memory back, and I can follow a recipe again and I have the energy to read the kids a bedtime story again and I LOVE it... I don't actually like eating meat at all... but if it means that I can roll Oatie and do all the things that I need to get done in a day... I will eat meat.... as long as it's "responsible" farming practices if you know what I mean.

My skin is great and my hair is too and I just feel GREAT!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Mel, you didn't drop 18 lbs...you just gave them to me. Now that's a gift that keeps on giving and hopefully will stop soon....hope all is well with everyone, specially JJ

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...