Monday, November 5, 2012

I'm a special needs momma and....Blogger and Apple I wish you'd sort it out lol! I'm not interested in your techno wars....

I don't know about you, but every minute in the day is special to me... either awake or asleep!

Well i lined up lots of blog posts, which was automatic, it said it was scheduled but well whatever, you guessed... they didn't end up automatic and If I post them now they will be all BACKDATED for the past few weeks! I just wish that Apple/google would sort it out.... I don't know about you, but I don't really give a dime about their techno war.... I just want the technology that is out there that is compatible (by force) to just WORK in harmony... and stop this competitive rubbish of whose tablet can sing and dance!

Well you can look forward to the store of blog posts that I wrote in the days before "KitKat's birth".

Yes my little kitkat is here! very excited and she was born at home, and the midwife came with 30 minutes to spare... only because I thought she would be called out to someone elses birth and we live 45 minutes from hospital that I knew we'd never reach.... And yes to egg the labour on I was out at a rink just 3 hours before I gave birth watching my eldest 2 ice skate... it was on doctors orders... as he said at our last scan which was 12 hours before ktikat made her entrance... that do something stupid. financial loss or insane to get her out... so that's what I did, I went to 2 ice rinks with contractions!

Saying that, she LOVES the rink... and she is also going through the night... reason for stacking up my blog posts was that!!!! she basically feeds throughout the evening and then sleeps from 1am to 9am! each night since she was 2 weeks old....

I don't know how long that will last... but I am enjoying it while it does! as you know it could all change just like that....

Oatie is a super big brother as we knew he would be...

He has still been clean and dry for months now! the only problem is that he has a toilet phobia at school induced by his AIDE!!! yep THANKS FOR THAT - hope you detected the sarcasm!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Mel,...so hard to to detect the sarcasm. AT one point or another all kids develop temporary school toilet phobia...many kids are slobs and don't even flush. On another note have you gotten your "kitkat" skates yet or are you waiting a few weeks?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...