Wednesday, July 25, 2012

happy birthday Oatie

Today Oatie turned 5! We had a hospital appointment, then It took the kids to Starbucks for a treat and then we went on to my elder two's skate camp. Which is bliss for Oatie and I, We get to sit and relax together in a gorgeous air-conditioned building... to get away from the 30oC temperatures... and my elder two get to let off some steam for an hour. The camp is only 1-2 hours long, not all day like our previous skate club... so that's a nice amount of time...

I made the cake and, I thought that the "bomb" was his favourite, so I made chocolate cake... and then a day before he was telling me how he loves the Red bird.

The Day before we went to the British Fish and Chips for a special treat, Oatie had been looking forward to going there for a few months for his special birthday meal.

We watched his favourite movie and his kitten gave him Angry Birds T'shirts to him and his siblings so they were all matching, It's the first time mine have ever worn matching outfits lol!

It was a great day and he loved his presents... especially his "Binoo" his new kitten...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...