Friday, May 4, 2012

Montreal... watch out Oatie's about!

I have just lost my post for this, and I really quite liked it:(

I don't know if take 2 will be as good! lol!

We had a great trip to Montreal and the next day we went for our ABR training. We had a fantastic training as usual with Fehim and Marianna. They both are totally outstanding, they are so clear and explain things so nicely... I don't know if it's the same for the other ABR families but the 3 hours just fly by! There is a group synergy in the room, each person with their unique CP but we're all working towards the same goals and a lovely camaraderie!

Oatie on his Bench watching his cartoons.

It was the first time Oatie doubled up on his sessions, I will update the comparison photos but that will be a blog post for another day! As it is I think I'll have to break our trip into different posts so many photos

Oatie in McDonalds, we gave in to the kids lol! Oatie says that's where Frutopia comes from!

At our Favourite Indian in Montreal, well in Canada ! Moghel Tandoori the details in the restaurant section of my blog! As usual fantastic experience, wheelchair diners so welcome and brilliant service the owners nephew is special needs so he just loves Oatie when we come in. He was super chuffed we came back!

We also met up with Oatie's LOVELY preschool aide who was wonderful as always!

Fuel for what was our 9.5 hour journey from Montreal to Niagara Falls... I think it's meant to take 6... but we had a few pit stops along the way and Tim Hortons was one of them! Oatie usually gets 1-2 timbits... so he's never seen a donut before! He thought they were one HUGE timbit and was so excited!

We made it to Niagara, this is at a Chinese in Niagara Falls, it's called the Lotus Garden I think super handicapped friendly, great value and sweet service!

Tomorrow I'll post about Niagara Falls!

2 comments:

  1. I am so very happy that you had a great in Montreal and that the training went well...I am anxious for a report on the comparison photos...that boy of yours has such a beaming smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Phil,

    We had a wonderful training, really really good! Very excited about the next exercises. I'm will try and put the comparison photos up this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...