Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Oatie Chalking...

We have had this easel for years, we bought it when my eldest was 1 years old.  In England I used to have a pottery studio off the back of our garage and well, since we've moved all my pottery things and this easel have all been in our garage.

Oatie doesn't really like art, he really doesn't like getting his hands dirty.  Anyway he liked Chalking outside with my daughter so we lifted the easel in and pushed it up against the wall and put it by the front door and well he now LOVES it, as it has letters down the sides and he's now drawing !!! Yippee!

Still recovering from the operation... :)

2 comments:

  1. He's too cute!! I hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the great joys in life is getting your hands dirty...hope Oatie really gets into it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...