Thursday, May 5, 2011

Oatie climbed into his seat...

Well we are still waiting on the Otterbox covers, no news on the delivery of them yet..

However I have paired the keyboard to my ipad, the wireless one so it's a rather novel experience to have a super lightweight keyboard on my lap, rather than a heavy-hot laptop!

Usually I tap away on my phone as I tend to use blogbooster, as the photos I take are usually on my phone and so it's easier more seam-free to send them directly to the blog. For luxury I'd type on my desktop and then add the photos... but now my hands finally have the freedom of a keyboard... full size to touch type from....

Well today we got in 3hours and one minute. Don't forget the one minute... lol!

Sorry we haven't been about as much... The last month as been so busy... well with all the competitions and then school projects and cakes that I've iced... My daughter got 3 cakes in the end... and baking of more cakes... (ok ok really enjoy baking and decorating them)... we have back to back birthdays in our home from April to July...

The Snow has FINALLY stopped...the district have sent trucks round to sweep the stone chipping... this Winter has been a long long long one...and just think in 4.5 months it (Winter) could be back!

Today Oatie and I have been working more on his separation anxiety... well it's actually Mummy's late syndrome...

His preschool sometimes are early but more often late... so on the odd occasion that they open the door 3 minutes early and I happen to arrive a minute before time but not late, Oatie has a meltdown... So when possible I arrive early, but wait around the corner, so hopefully he'll know it's ok if I'm not there immediately.... at pick up.

I also stupidly forgot the wheels, so I had to carry him 400m back to the car it could have been a greater distance but.... whatever it was, it wasn't my arms that were buckling.... it was my throat.

It "pops" is the way I describe it... and today as he refused to hold on... it went "pop" anything that's upper body physically straining makes it pop! So I'm having heaps of soothing things...

A person I see at the pool was saying how they don't use any anesthetic for the investigative proceedure to look at your vocal chords... as it doesn't hurt, apart from freak you out having a tube going under your eyesocket... that to me was like, give me childbirth anyday, but my throat is annoying me so much, that as squeamish as I am about eyes... I don't care... I just want it sorted and move on.

On Saturday, I couldn't even sing Happy Birthday at my daughters party... or on Wed at school we stood for the national anthem and I have even started to learn it in French (I love the anthem in French) but I had to stand there like a lemon as I can't Sing... (not tone deaf, no sound comes out...). It's the little things like rejigging story time, I have one of my two fluent readers reading to everyone rather than me...

Anyway, Oatie has finally got rid of his pox... from the vaccine... well, once I got back to the car with him... he said "Mama tired..." and he for the first time climbed into his carseat!!! and then when we got home,... he climbed into his booster seat... and he even tried to put on a sock!!! he was sooooooo close, I put it around his toes and he put the rest on...

I love what we take for granted, is HUGE to him. They said he had a great day at school with being highly social... I have to say his Aide, is just the best AIDE EVER!!! WOW he's so nice, and so patient and well, wow!



Tomorrow I'm volunteering at my eldest's school with Lego Club and then they have the Mother's day tea...which they put 1.5 hours later after the finish of the lunchtime club... at school, the campus is the middle of nowhere... I love it how they think these things through..., it's not about the tea, although I do love a cup myself... All the grades have a little part each... and I need to pick my daughter up from school, so I said that we could come after but will have missed the performance...

After that, My eldest and I are going to the end of year Scout district Camp. He's with the Beavers and I'm with the Scouts...so he'll be sharing a tent with me, for 2 nights... which should be fun... I had to get him some proper kit as even-though it's May, it get's quite cold at night still... and there is nothing worse than being cold at Camp... So I won't be back till Mother's day on Sunday... BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

2 comments:

  1. Hope Sunday is a very, very happy Mother's day for you...you deserve every single bit! Best and warmest wishes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Phil, thank you so much... Currently in a soggy field with my eldest. For Scout camp... Homemade chocolate cake awaits tomorrow. Please give Sharon a huge huge hug from me. Love Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...