Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I've contacted the Mayor


Today was a special Flag Ceremony at my daughters and Oatie's School... and guess who sat next to me,... none only other than the Town Mayor (we're not officially in the town) but we're in the sprawl in the countryside so we're like honorary town members.

So whilst I was emailing him his photos, I asked if he could do something to improve disabled peoples access/rights in and around the town.  He really is a nice guy, probably the nicest politician I've met, so we shall see.  What I like about him is that he really does seem to care about what his role is and I have no idea how good his French is, but he was really making a huge effort and it was nice.

I even sent him a photo of Oatie Buggy skating from Sunday so I'm hoping that his cute smile might win him over.

Oatie and I'll be back later.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...