Saturday, January 8, 2011

Ski Day

Today we took my brother and sister for their first ski lesson, I was a bit sad, mum spotted some sit-skiers one of which is on our national team. Mum pointed out the nursery slope and told me that's where I'll be starting, one day, I told her "nope! That one" pointing to a blue black, that (pointing at the nursery) "too slow!"

In the lodge I met a few other physically restricted people with paralysis to Parkinson's. At the lunch rush people kept jostling and bumping my stroller which I hated, I might be small but I'm not invisible, a older guy in a wheelchair parked up next to me so no one could bump me and said they could hit him instead and he told them off.

Mum decided that from next we will do our ABR at home and play and stay at home and dad can take them for their ski lesson each week.

I would like to ski too! And I WILL x My favourite show at the moment is Wizards of Waverly Place. Here is a photo of me watching it BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...