Saturday, January 22, 2011

Oh which one to post...

Well, I had written a few posts the last few days, but then changed my mind well they weren't very PC, so I have 6 now in my drafts and didn't post any of them on Thursday or Friday.  Today Oatie and I are ill.  My older two and their dad are out for the day.  So between the fevers I manage to do something whether it's putting on a wash or making Oatie his lunch.  The one thing I detest most is being ill, is that I want to go and do things, but feel too sick, I see all the chores piling up.  I wonder when I'm feeling like that if Oatie feels like that, like really wanting to go and do something but can't...  Today, I want to go and bake, and clean the house and maybe take Oat out shopping and do some ABR... but on a day like today climbing the stairs wears me out.  Where my desktop is, it's nice and cool, so I might be back later...

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...