Wednesday, January 5, 2011

First day of school for Oatie

Today is Oat's first day back. I waited in the car as his dad took him in as I almost burst into tears; Oatie's excited about going back to school and I'm happy that he loves school but with such a long break the idea that the bullying could start up again could be a reality. Wow his dad drops him off quick he's already back at the car. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

2 comments:

  1. I hope that Oatie has a great day at school. Any school or staff which would tolerate or not actively intervene in bullying should be vigorously confronted...I am sure that you will. Oatie is precious and I have no doubt that he'll be protected...until he can throw a good punch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Phil, since my "planned outburst" at the parents on the Fire Station Field Trip day, it died down, it looks like the first day went well, he was very excited about going in and hasn't stopped babbling since he got back, his new aid seem to really get Oatie which is nice and having an adult male in the room has really changed the dynamics, as his aide is 6ft2+ Oatie nor the other boys really want to challenge him. His big sister is usually across the hall, so you know what she's like! I'm extra vigilant as if I feel that bullying isn't nipped in the bud, it gets so much worse.

    No more school till Monday, My eldest doesn't' start back till next week, so we decided to keep them all home this week. Oatie made a guest appearance at school today as Oatie's Dad and I had our adult skate lesson and out other two who can out skate us totally came to watch, it was nice as one of the other ladies in our class brought her daughter to watch too who also skates at the same skating club as mine so the three of them all had fun together.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...