Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Preschool Plague

Being handicapped adds a new dimension to the preschool plague, maybe as my hands are on the floor lots or maybe just bad luck. I've been ill since just after Halloween with 3 back to back illnesses, shook off the first, shook off croup and now I have something else. My mum and dad have kept me home when I was really ill on the ill ill days where as the fad seems to be take ill kids to school with fevers, who by bad luck cough or sneeze right in my face and voila my next illness... I missed school again today, so I might be taking a whirl to urgent care just to be on the safe side. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...