Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Phew! That was close...

I have Bronchitis, and the doctor couldn't believe it was my very first antibiotic since I was born!  The Dr said that if it had been left and with the CP, it was almost certain it would have developed into pneumonia, mum and dad have pneumonia radar fortunately!

I'm on my way home, it's a 30min wait at the pharmacy for my prescription so dad and I are buying some things to go in our Christmas Crackers that we make, at least I'll get to go to the Cinema on Saturday after all, I've been looking forward to it all week. and... I'll get my manual ABR back when i can breathe better, I've really missed it with my brothers school skating and my bout of illness.

Love Oatie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...