Sunday, November 28, 2010

No ABR, Croup and Competition....

Well, I had an action packed weekend, I came home from school with a Croupy throat... I was just glad that my brother and sister were in a figure skating competition at the weekend... which meant lovely cool air for me but not too cold.  My brother and sister were awesome.  I was so proud of my sister, she's 5 and it was the first time she competed... even though she didn't get a medal, she went and shook all the other girls in her flight.  My brother did great and it was his best skate EVER, I was right up by the glass and I LOVED every minute of his skate.  They also did a team even with a friend and that was super too.  We did stay to watch the "special olympics" section, they were amazing they out skated my mum!  I know that there are different categories for level of handicap, but these girls were great!

Another coach who used to teach my brother and sister said she worked with special needs and she said she would coach me too... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...