Sunday, December 19, 2010

Oatie's bouncing back!



Oatie is bouncing back! ABR support is really great, our Area resident trainer is on annual leave so another branch trainer emailed with some exercises to do get him through his ill period, but he was so so so ill I just couldn't do anything apart from put his machine on, but today he looked like he could be up for his manual ABR. The only thing is, is that mummy got used to having more time on her hands (from not rollling him for hours each day) to play with the kids and have a more relaxing time at home life, I even painted my nails and not feeling like a ping pong ball. But... Going to push the selfishness away and get back on track, Oatie needs me and my other two are so lovely and unjealous they don't mind me rolling him for hours and actually encourage our bench hours, they can see how much ABR helps him. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

2 comments:

  1. Looks to me like Oatie is now ready to take on the world...one heck of cute boy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...