Thursday, December 2, 2010

Is it almost Friday already....

Well.... I've been off school most of the week, my mum after having the flu, then got a form of my croup virus... as she has now totally lost her voice... my mum LOVES to talk.... so she says that she gets to experience a fraction of my frustration when this happens to her... as she feels so pent up not being able to articulate....but having lots that she wants to say....

We have been doing around 12 hours of Bench a night... and.... mum even thought my brother has school skating (It's just for 2 weeks) been able to get 2-3 hours of ABR in each day... Dad has helped by taking my brother/sister skating or helping mum organise things for the next day...

Today I got 3 hours in.... hooray!!! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...