Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Well I had better stop blogging and get rolling lol!

Well, I had better stop blogging and start rolling, in the near future I'm going to add some more pages: my favourite ABR Tools page, Apple Apps which time all my ABR to Oatie's custom wardrobe which I have re-sewn for Oatie, so he can enjoy the inside and outside without wearing holes in his pants/trousers (depending which side of the Atlantic you are) and made him some outside hand-mitts so he can go on gravel, tarmac, grass etc...

If you travel for ABR to Montreal, I added a hotel/restaurant guide, approved by Oatie yesterday...

2 comments:

  1. The comparison is just so amazing! Great job! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, the ABR team are just so fantastic. I've worked out how to follow blogs back lol! Your Jason is so cute! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...