Thursday, September 9, 2010

New glasses and mummy's still beautiful

Today I was so excited about school. I absolutely loved it. On the way out I was chatting non-stop about my day. Mum and dad surprised me by taking me to the opticians. I got my new glasses and found it highly amusing when my brother came back from school and didn't notice my glasses. Mum asked now I could see properly if I still thought she was beautiful and I said YES. We did 3 hours of ABR bench today and I flakes out (so much fun at school) we watched all our programs in French which I loved. In the evening we painted our plaster Star Wars figures well the base-coat. I cheekily asked mum for pudding but with beautiful manners and my fabulous smile and mum melted like chocolate. What a great day. . BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...