Friday, August 27, 2010

Pre-School Here I come ! - Bonjour Prématernelle !

Today we did a very short session of ABR as I got assessed for my pre-school and I CAN GO ! I am so excited. One of my very best friends will be in my class. Her sister is the same age as my big brother, her brother is the same age as my sister. I get to start school for the very first time on the 7th September. They have never had student with Cerebral Palsy before. My big sister is going to be in the class room opposite for her kindergarten class. I am so excited, I have wanted to go to pre-school for ages and the best bit it is in French! Here is my brothers cat. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...